Is this your first time here?
this your first time here?
If you have already been enroled please a user name and password were already emailed to you. When you log in again you will be prompted to change current password into a more formal one.
Self- Registration:- The site administrator gives you full access to courses you have been registered. You will be given a one-time “enrolment key," for each course you have enrolled and paid.
1. Fill out the New Account
form with your details.
2. An email will be immediately sent to your email address
3. Read your email, and click on the web link it contains.
4. Your account will be confirmed and you will be logged in.
5. Now, select the course you want to participate in.
6. If you are prompted for an “enrolment key” – use the one that your teacher has given you. This will “enrol” you in the course.
7. You can now access the full course. From now on you will only need to enter your personal username and password (in the form on this page) to log in and access any course you have enrolled in.Problems? Contact Administrator